Mñvenpick Jolie Ville "Casino" Hotel, Naama Bay, Sharm-El-Sheikh, Egypt Review
Luxury Choice, Very Centrally Located in Naama Bay
Wow! will gladly return (how does the rating work?)
Last visited in 2004.
Numerous rooms in small independent clusters. Hotel complex occupies a large area, so you shouldn't be shy of walking. There are electric golf carts plying the longer stretches. Restaurants, Bar, Fitness etc. onsite. Large room and bathroom with shower. Breakfast included. Centrally located on Naama Bay. Own beach area, and best snorkeling grounds just off the beach. Free beach towels.
5* local rating, great central location, security was visible everywhere (entrances, beach etc.). Well maintained. Nice pool area with a separate baby pool. Kid-care. Good restaurant.
- Quality lodging: Spacious rooms, tastefully furnished
- Friendly staff. They'll tried their best to rectify any problems (our first room was a bit noisy and old - they moved us to a renovated, quiet room)
- Central location
- Good food
- The complex is quite large, so you might need to walk a bit till you reach your room.
- The Mñvenpick "Sports" complex is across the main road and is cheaper. Due to it's remote location, salt-water pool and lower standard, I'd much rather prefer the "Casino".
- Cleanliness: Great
- Quiet: Great
- Spaciousness: Great
- Friendliness: Great
- Location: Great
- Amenities: Great. Large pool, good restaurants, TV/phone, no lifts necessary since highest rooms are on 1st floor